Payments and co-pays are required at the time of service. We accept cash, personal checks, Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards.
If payment arrangements need to be made, you will need to see our Billing Department before services are rendered. You will be responsible for these charges.
- Please note: As of January 16, 2006 there will be a $25 charge for any cancellation not made BEFORE 2 hours of a scheduled appointment.
- Returned checks will be charged a fee of $30.00 per each check transaction. Payment will be due immediately upon notice. After two returned checks against your account, you will required to pay your charges in cash.
- Evening appointments scheduled after our normal routine working hours (4:45pm Monday-Friday), due to an illness or urgent medical need, may be subject to a charge of $50.00 for after-hours fee. Your medical insurance may not cover this charge. You will be responsible for payment.
- Walk-in appointments will be charged an additional fee of $55.00 per visit, per child. These are unusually unannounced, non-scheduled visits. We would appreciate being called before you arrive at our office. If you feel you have an urgent situation or an emergency you need to seek medical treatment at a medical facility, such as the closest hospital and/or telephone 9-1-1 for emergency help.
- Sunday and Holiday Visits due to an illness or urgent medical need, may be subject to an additional charge of $50.00. Your medical insurance may not cover this charge. You will be responsible for payment.